Digitally Integrated Night Vision
Merging night vision with combat ID, target tracking, sensor interrogation, communication, navigation, and other functions.
- Omni-directional free space optical communication.
- Digital imaging sensors that double as high speed data receivers.
- Heads Up Displays that merge imaging with overlaid text and graphics.
Combat ID, TTL, & Intelligence Gathering
- Beacons are automatically tracked, identified, and displayed in the user's field of view - Aids combat ID and tagging, tracking, and locating of enemy forces.
- Beacons equipped with sensors become tactical sensors that can transmit GPS location/track history, audio, and video data.
- Night vision imagers double as free space optical communication (FSOC) devices.
- They allow point to point, covert, radio silent, communication and data transfer between team members.
- GPS coordinates, maps, compass, and directional cues are displayed in the field of view when needed.